Senior Security Insurance Partners in Mansfield Ohio is not good for agents!
Sam from Senior Security Partners tells everybody that you are his "partner" and many other things when he asks you to sign a contract.No meetings, LIE!
No minimums, LIE! Override percentages for referring people, LIE! He also "rolled" all my clients from Anthem to his book of business when I placed my business with another broker for annuities because he was only paying 1/2 comissions of the other brokers on annuities. He also is keeping 40% on your life policies.
Tom from Premier Senior marketing put all my business in his name to protect Sam. He just bought himself a new private jet. These guys are getting rich and you are doing all the hard work.
Network Insurance in Flordia is better than Premier Senior marketing and Sam isn't there to take his cut from your pay.Attention Bankers Life Agents: IF YOU GO TO 1SSIP YOU ARE GOING FROM THE GARBAGE PIT TO THE FIRE HOLE!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Insurance Brokering
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "When I paid over $200 for mats for my car I expected what they said I was going to get in the ads they show the Matt covering all the..."
- "I do not recommend TruGreen lawn service. I have had them come out twice and it seems my weeds are the only things growing. My beautiful Kentucky blue..."
- "Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99. As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not..."
- "I totally agree with most of the reviews. I am currently a tenant with ah4r for the past 3 years. I can't wait until my lease is up. I recently..."
- "My Ryan home is 1 year and 10 months old. Flooring warranty was 1 year and they repaired several loose floorboards during that year. 9 more in ONE..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."