Senior Security Insurance Partners in Mansfield Ohio is not good for agents!
Sam from Senior Security Partners tells everybody that you are his "partner" and many other things when he asks you to sign a contract.No meetings, LIE!
No minimums, LIE! Override percentages for referring people, LIE! He also "rolled" all my clients from Anthem to his book of business when I placed my business with another broker for annuities because he was only paying 1/2 comissions of the other brokers on annuities. He also is keeping 40% on your life policies.
Tom from Premier Senior marketing put all my business in his name to protect Sam. He just bought himself a new private jet. These guys are getting rich and you are doing all the hard work.
Network Insurance in Flordia is better than Premier Senior marketing and Sam isn't there to take his cut from your pay.Attention Bankers Life Agents: IF YOU GO TO 1SSIP YOU ARE GOING FROM THE GARBAGE PIT TO THE FIRE HOLE!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Icium.fi DANGER Ice sculptures Levi Finland SCAM AVOID FutuVision LtdIce Sculpture Fell And Broke Man's ArmWe just wanted to alert people to the DANGER at the Icium.fi Ice sculptures in..."
- "Ordered a new, unused, not refurbished humidifier. Received product in absolutely filthy condition. I'm talking dirty brown paper towel inside unit, hard water stains all over tank, just disgusting condition...."
- "United didn't put my information in their system until 9 days after coverage was supposed to start (1/1/15), 20 days after I paid the premium. I got a BILL 1/12/15,..."
- "We struggled to raise money to purchase a convection oven for our non-profit that utilizes a small commercial kitchen to produce meals for underprivileged and also support other non-profits. After months..."
- "I recently requested a free sample of a couple of products offered by purity products, I paid $4.95 shipping. I received the products and put them aside to give to..."
- "As my husband was going down our back steps, he was balancing himself with the cane and the handle snapped completely off, causing him to lose his balance at the..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..."
- "The OCR & DMHC & HHS helped Kaiser “Cover Up” & used me & probably other Kaiser Members on January 19, 2012 to commit “Fraud” which documents will show you...."