Senior Security Insurance Partners in Mansfield Ohio is not good for agents!
Sam from Senior Security Partners tells everybody that you are his "partner" and many other things when he asks you to sign a contract.No meetings, LIE!
No minimums, LIE! Override percentages for referring people, LIE! He also "rolled" all my clients from Anthem to his book of business when I placed my business with another broker for annuities because he was only paying 1/2 comissions of the other brokers on annuities. He also is keeping 40% on your life policies.
Tom from Premier Senior marketing put all my business in his name to protect Sam. He just bought himself a new private jet. These guys are getting rich and you are doing all the hard work.
Network Insurance in Flordia is better than Premier Senior marketing and Sam isn't there to take his cut from your pay.Attention Bankers Life Agents: IF YOU GO TO 1SSIP YOU ARE GOING FROM THE GARBAGE PIT TO THE FIRE HOLE!107b0f71 review #364261
You may also like
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- " Monthly Bills from Dr. John T. Growney's office and staff shows payments made to the Atchison Kansas County Sheriffs Department for warrants numerous times. What started out as finding a..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "I have filed several complaints against EBAY for the sneaky way they make money & just how "Crooked" they really are. This is another complaint only this one is..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."