Senior Security Insurance Partners in Mansfield Ohio is not good for agents!
Sam from Senior Security Partners tells everybody that you are his "partner" and many other things when he asks you to sign a contract.No meetings, LIE!
No minimums, LIE! Override percentages for referring people, LIE! He also "rolled" all my clients from Anthem to his book of business when I placed my business with another broker for annuities because he was only paying 1/2 comissions of the other brokers on annuities. He also is keeping 40% on your life policies.
Tom from Premier Senior marketing put all my business in his name to protect Sam. He just bought himself a new private jet. These guys are getting rich and you are doing all the hard work.
Network Insurance in Flordia is better than Premier Senior marketing and Sam isn't there to take his cut from your pay.Attention Bankers Life Agents: IF YOU GO TO 1SSIP YOU ARE GOING FROM THE GARBAGE PIT TO THE FIRE HOLE!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "Ordered a new, unused, not refurbished humidifier. Received product in absolutely filthy condition. I'm talking dirty brown paper towel inside unit, hard water stains all over tank, just disgusting condition...."
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "Natoshia leitch, mandy, nikki, meghan. ..."
- "I do not recommend TruGreen lawn service. I have had them come out twice and it seems my weeds are the only things growing. My beautiful Kentucky blue..."
- "As my husband was going down our back steps, he was balancing himself with the cane and the handle snapped completely off, causing him to lose his balance at the..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."
- "The picture on the box is very deceiving. Makes the cart looks much bigger. On sale for 15.99. Reg 49.99. You kidding me? My 86 year old other bought two...."
- "Last afternoon I was shopping in this store. They had on offer fruit foot just $ 1.00 and decided to buy a couple of them. When I got home I..."